viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016

Autobiography

      My motto in life is having the privilege of being transcendent in someone else's life. I've always believed that I want to be remembered as the one who left some happiness behind. Even if it is just for one second, I try to make a person smile and that is the only way I would feel like I am "contributing" to this society. There are times that may you need a joke or make a simple comment, feeling it will fix your day. When I was at school, I used to say "Hi" to every teacher with a wave of my hand and the loudest scream. By the time my senior year ended, some of them cried telling me there won't be another student saying "Hello" with that energy, and thanked me for it. That is the impression I want to give. For some reason, oblivion is not an option for me. I try to bring as much positivism as I can because it is the only way of leaving a mark and that is a goal I have been pursuing in life. I know sometimes I just can't make everyone happy, but that is not my purpose and what I try to do is to make a person smile and just fill their bucket as much as I can. If get the chance to transcend in their lives, my aim will be completed and I won't be forgotten.

7 comentarios:

  1. Your piece was really moving, it's great that you want to (and can) get involved in people's lives so positively.
    There was just one tiny mistake: "may you" is only used in questions. In this instance, "you" should go before "may. So, "you may". Also consider using "might" unless you're asking for permission (may)!
    Besides that, everything was pretty great. You've improved a lot, I hope you keep giving your best efforts :)
    PS: I still hate you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your writing and I'm really excited to see more of it because I think you can express a lot more in a good paragraph like this one. I want you to know that you did left some of that happiness in me since the moment I met you and I'm really grateful for it. Keep being the amazing person you are. ♡♡♡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You make us smile everyday with your jokes! ❤️ Even if we are angry or if we are having a bad day☺️
    Anyway, we love you 😊 (almost all the time)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I smile with your post! I think that you have the power of making smile to everyone. I really appreciate your sense of humor because you makes me laugh everyday. Thanks for that! <3 sorry if you find terrible grammatical mistakes :(
    Camila Almonacid.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My dear Rodrigo, you always make me laugh. I think that you are funny and very smart and I will never forget you. I really like your post.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well done, guys. Very balanced feedback for Rodrigo.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi darling!
    Well in life a lot of people want to be remembered but, nobody is worry about to give smiles, I really admire you and this is part of you already.

    I love you !

    ResponderEliminar